Create your site for free
If you are in a hurry and want to create a site for your business, club, family or personal use for free - visit this page.
Website development tutorial
2. Design your site. Visual appearance is the first thing a visitor sees upon entering a Website. The use of colors, consistency, content, graphics, navigation and Web style all work together toward creating an effective site.
3. Code your site. HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is the 'Code' used to specify text, multimedia documents (graphics, video, animation, and sound). Plus, create hyperlinks between documents. You don't need an expensive HTML editor to create your code, just use the Windows text editor - Notepad.
5. Test (validate) your site. Check your Web pages against the formal standard published by the Worldwide Web Consortium (W3C), check your Web pages for broken links and identify spelling errors. Various validation services are available for free.
6. Promote your site. Add Meta data to each Web page; register your site with the top search engines and directories. Also, don't forget to promote your site off-line.
7. Maintain your site. Keep your site up to date. If you want people coming back, you must add new information on a regular basis. Having a Website means your job is never done!
I dedicate this site to newbies on the Internet who would like to say to their friends, "Sure I surf the Web, and yes I have my own Website - don't you?"
Let's get started!
Plan your site.